Returned Goods Policies
If you wish to return product, call HDL's Sales Department for a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA). Returns are processed based on the guidelines described below. A completed RGA and a copy of the original HDL invoice must accompany all returned product. Couriers and delivery personnel are not authorized to approve returns.
HDL will process all requests for returns in a prompt and fair manner.
- Items purchased as obsolete, discontinued or clearance, including finishes, colors or designs not currently stocked by HDL may be not returned.
- Items purchased more than 90 days ago and presently classified by HDL as obsolete, discontinued or clearance may not be returned, regardless of their classification at the time of purchase.
- Product that is damaged, uncleanable or otherwise unsaleable will not be accepted.
Items Returned for Customer Convenience (RGA required):
All returned products must be in saleable condition.
- Subject to restocking charge the greater of $5.00 or 15% of value of product returned.
Additional restocking charges apply as follows:
- Copy of the original invoice not supplied
- Product cleaning required
- Repackaging, sorting or labeling required.
- Returned more than 90 days after purchase.
- Return freight must be paid by the customer.
- Please allow 3 weeks for HDL to process the return and issue credit.
Special Ordered or Direct Shipped Product (RGA required):
- HDL will accept product only if arrangements can be made with the manufacturer for return.
- Restocking charges and terms listed for stock products apply.
Defective Product (RGA Required):
- Product found to be defective will be processed in accordance with the manufacturers warranty.
Shortages and Damages:
Shortages: All shortages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt.
All freight damages must be reported to the carrier upon receipt of product. Save all packaging materials as the carrier may require an inspection before paying a claim.